Wednesday, May 27, 2009

UK ZOMBIE

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I WAS UP SO LATE TONIGHT! IT WAS SO MY UK ZOMBIE COULD FINALLY MAKE CONTACT WITH ME! OF COURSE I PROMPTLY HAD HIM BAND MY NEWEST COCK AND HE WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL HE VISITS HIS LOCAL WESTERN UNION TODAY AFTER WORK! NOW HE IS ALSO GOING TO BE LYING TO HIS GF ABOUT HAVING A GYM MEMBERSHIP AND SENDING ME THE $$ INSTEAD. OH I FORGOT TO MENTION HE HAS 6 BANDS ON RIGHT NOW AND 3 HAVE MY NAME ON THEM AND 3 HAVE HIS NEW NAME ON THEM! I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED LATER TODAY ON IF HE DOES AS HE'S BEEN TOLD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress suggested that I reply to this post and so I am. Mistress makes me so aroused and although this feeling would usually subside and my big brain would stop me from doing anything stuipid, the control bands around my little brain keep me responsive and aroused. They remind me of who i am and who I belong to. I will obey and adore my Mistress as long as I have these bands in my possession.

Mistress Michelle said...

STILL WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU....ANOTHER FAKE PERHAPS?