Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MY PUPPY LOSER


I HAVE A NEW PUPPY WHO STILL NEEDS TO BE TRAINED BUT IS STARTING TO LEARN HIS PLACE AND HIS RESPONSIBILITIES. HE MISBEHAVED THIS WEEKEND AND THOUGHT HE WAS A REAL MAN AND SMARTED OFF TO MISTRESS. I HAD TO SMACK HIM AROUND AND REMIND HIM WHAT HE IS. NOW HE HAS TO BE PUNISHED AND WILL BE SENDING MORE THEN HE WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO. HE ALSO HAD TO SIT IN A CORNER FOR 15 MIN FOR BEING A BAD PUPPY AND HIS LITTLE DICKY IS BANDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ALSO. I'M PRETTY SURE HE LEARNED HIS LESSON!


UPDATE

PUPPY WAS SOOO GOOD AND TOOK HIS PUNISHMENT WELL AND FETCHED FOR MISTRESS LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE LAST WEEK. I THINK HE'S LEARNED HIS LESSON AND LOOK AT THIS CUTE PIC HE TOOK!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am Mistress Michelle's new puppy, and i apologize to Mistress Michelle for acting out against Her this past weekend. Mistress Michelle knows what is best for me and has graciously taken me back into Her fold. i was ordered banded by Mistress Michelle and obeyed, knowing i really do not have any other choice now. Mistress Michelle is all i can think about and i have accepted my place in life as something She can use, humiliate, take from, put to work for Her benefit and just enjoy the fruits of labor from. i do not know how i ended up here, but as She has stated before, my place in life now is under Her control.

Anonymous said...

After fetching for Mistress Michelle what she desires, i was instructed to take a photo to prove my worth to Her. Afterwards, Mistress Michelle allowed me to call Her and hear Her sweet southern hypnotic voice. A gracious and understanding Mistress she is. For all who might have doubts about who they really are, Mistress Michelle is a compasionate Mistress, who only has Your best interests in the palm of Her hand. Do not resist, crawl foward to Her and feel Her greatness.

Anonymous said...

Happiness is working for Mistress Michelle and being put to use for Her