Saturday, November 14, 2009

SWEDISH HUBBY

I OWN THE BEST AND MOST PATHETIC SWEDISH HUBBY! NOT ONLY DOES HE MAKE SURE HIS WIFEY IS HAPPY HE ALSO TAKES GOOD CARE OF GREEDY PRINCESS AMANDA AND BITCHY PRINCESS SHAWNA! ANOTHER LOSER HAS FALLEN UNDER OUR HOUSE OF GREED SPELL! HE HE HE NOT ONLY DOES HE DO WHATEVER WE SAY BUT EVEN MORE PATHETIC IS HIS DICK! I LAUGH EVERYTIME HE'S ON CAM WHEN I ALLOW HIM TO STROKE! HE ALSO IS SOOO OBEDIENT AND KNOWS HE CAN'T CUM UNTIL TOLD EVEN THOUGH HIS WORTHLESS COCK IS SOOOO FULL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY HUBBY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You Mistress for letting the world know how pathetic i am. i have submitted to Wifey, Mistress Michelle and the Princesses. i am always standby, waiting to serve and to get used. i follow order, i pay on command and will soon be trampled down to a total plaything and atm. i have no way out because by controlling my little penis i have put put myself in the last place. First Mistress Michelle, then Her daughters, the Princesses and then me a silly little hubby. This is the present status for a pathetic male creature.

Unknown said...

Thank YOU for telling the world how submissive and obediant i am. Being a hubby to the house of Greed i am trained by three strong Women, one utterly experienced and two harsh young females with little tolerance. They tell me when to stroke. My little silly penis is run by their Greediness. No money no gratification. First Mistress M comes then the Princess and in last place me, i am so happy that i at least a place in my life. Thank You for your greedy love.