Thursday, September 1, 2011

THE FIRST ONE

While flying to meet Mistress Liza 2 weeks ago i was held over in North Carolina and got the opportunity to meet my Flip Flop Wimp! He is the first Loser i've ever met. We were supposed to be able to visit for a couple hours, but due to his bad traffic he barely made it before i had to catch my connecting flight. We got to spend about 10 min together and he even handed me $$ in person, not much cause he couldn't get to the bank in time, but still it was very pathetic to have him hand it to me in person. He was sooo excited getting to see the flops in person and even told me that them hitting against my feet as i walked was almsot amplified. Did I mention i have NO respect for him? he he he


Now those of you that begged to meet me on this trip don't get all pissed. This just happened to be a good time as I was stuck in an airport for 2 hours. During my actual trip it was not a good time and there was no free time available at all!

No comments: