Thursday, January 5, 2012

ITALIAN IMBECILE ACCEPTED IT!

After leaving his Divine Mistress in the Fall, my Italian Imbecile could NOT resist my new video and came out of hiding. Boy did he make it up to mistress too for being a bad moron last year. He paid off my cruise in 2 days and will be sending some western union in the am for my weekend trip! Yesterday he made the payments and today I got his card and I made the payments while he had dinner with his family! I do believe he has FINALLY realized his place at my fucking feet with credit card in mouth. We also had some humiliation fun as you can see in the attached pics! It's gonna be a GREAT year for mistress! He is also locked into a monthly Idiot Tax payment too...he he he




2 comments:

Liza Allure said...

Head in the Toilet! Love it! Right where he should be! I wish his head could be IN it when we sit on it! Oh, but yeah, great job on payin SO much on our cruise!

Anonymous said...

it would be such an honor stay under Yours asses and while peeing too. thank You Mistress Liza, Mistress Michelle has molded me so well now and She is keeping me on further payment