Sunday, April 1, 2012

DIDN'T THINK IT COULD HAPPEN....

That i would have even less respect for Flip Flop Wimp and that he could feel anymore pathetic! BUT it did! He does anything i want and i love it!  He spent $75 on a new pair of flops and they weren't the right ones so he went out last weeknd and bought TWO pairs of the correct ones!  One of those pairs will tbe the next one his pathetic flop loving ass buys back from me just like the black ones. I'm happy to report when he gives me money for the cruise he will have paid off the total amount for the well worn black flops!

He keeps asking if i respect him and you tell me could you respect a loser who can get only get hard and fucking cum thinking about your feet and flops and socks?  I don't think so......  Oh and Wimp it will NEVER go back to the way it used to be just so you know!

No comments: