Friday, August 10, 2012

Rob LeClerc Returns

After having some health issues etc and taking time to recup since April I'm excited to announce that my Goodboy Rob has returned.  So glad to have him back and got him up on the payment calandar already. He's excited to be back and knows how much Mistress gives his life purpose and meaning! Welcome back my Goodboy Rob!

UPDATE: He just called me and gave me the money he was going to take his wife out for their anniversary with. Said that it belongs to me!  THAT is a good loser!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a pleasure to be back. You are the ONLY thing that matters to me...i Worship You and once again You have my loyalty....words cannot describe how beautiful You are......Respectfully and Obediently to You.......goodboy rob

Anonymous said...

MISTRESS MICHELLE ive known You for so long. only recently have i fully realized the power You have over me. i pray to You 3 times a day, study Your videos and understand that You come before anything in my life. Through all Your videos and training ive realized You have me completely broken. i am totally obedient to You. i love You and will worship You for the rest of my life........Your goodboy rob leclerc