Sunday, May 19, 2013

Even MORE Pathetic

This is what I woke up to in my email today from my Flip Flop Wimp  LMAO  Guess what?  He's correct about all of it!   I fucking love it!


Supreme Goddess Mistress Majesty Michelle,
 i just wanted to take a minute and let you know my feelings. i feel like here lately i have taken a step lower in your eyes. i feel like your opinion of me has become even less for some reason. i know you were not feeling well last week but i also feel like you really just didn't care to chat as much. Maybe i am wrong but it just feels like since you told me you didn't care to talk on the phone that i have become even less in your eyes. i feel like things have gotten even worse since i paid you $6 a minute to talk to me and i feel like you really didn't even want to for that price. i just feel like i have become such a wimpy loser in your eyes with all the payments ,amazon, and nails. i may be wrong but i wanted to let you know how i was feeling. You know i have complete respect for you and that i will always pay you for being so awesome no matter how you treat me now.

No comments: