Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TAKING MORE FROM NUMBER ONE LOSER

Hard to believe it but I am still taking more from my Number One Loser!  For those of you who don't know he earned his name by being owned for many years and being the first and only pathetic Loser I have put into financial ruin.  He stayed away for a few years and rebuilt back up, although not to what he used to have and contacted Mistress once again. The other night I took from him on NF and what was so much fun was the fact that he didn't even plan for me to drain him, He heard my voice and that's all it took! he he he

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO lucky to have you taking his money again! Maybe he'll have the honor of you ruining him once more! ALL Losers should have you take their money until they're ruined! After all, it's what we Losers deserve! A GOOD, HARD financial fucking!!!

Anonymous said...

I think he is done for again. Sad that he can't fight it but good for Mistress. SHE will take it all without mercy. His credit cards will look ugly for years.

Anonymous said...

Being put into total financial ruin by you should be EVERY Loser's dream!! The thought of watching helplessly as you take a loser's money is a big turn-on!!