Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cleavage Bitch

This Loser has served a couple times but i think he's here to stay this time. He is sooo owned by mistress's cleavage as you can see in the email below.  He even steals for Mistress which I LOVE!

"Mistress MICHELLE
I have never reached this stage before with any mistress
Im in bed but i cant sleep  eyes wide open and all i see is your CLEAVAGE
What ever i do i cant stop thinking of your CLEAVAGE i cant i really cant
Ive never felt this much weakness inside me never felt soo powerless to resist  never felt soo controlled by someone before  i have the chance to untie my dick and balls and jerkoff right now as much as i whant  but i cant!! I swear god my arms are not moving!! I swear god that i try soo hard to move my arms but they are soo fuckin heavy!!! I feel like crying right now!! Never felt soo weak like this before!!!
I feel soo weak that i will lick clean  the bottom of your shoes with my tongue just to let me cum!
I swear god that i feel like drinking your piss and eating your shit from your toilet just to cum!!!! I swear god i feel like having my face inside your full toillet and eat and drinck with soo much joy!!!!! Hmmm sooo good mistress MICHELLE!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many, many times I've paused to gaze longingly at your luscious cleavage! As I do, my worthless cock just throbs and drools away, producing a nice wet stain on my pants in your honor! I have all I can do to not jerk away on the pathetic thing!