Monday, October 20, 2014

I'M STILL AROUND

Many of you have probably noticed that I have not been around as much as I would like to be the last couple months.  My mother has cancer for the 3rd time and being the only child nearby it's been up to me to help my Dad care for her.  Relatives coming in a couple of weeks so that will help take some of the care off of me. In the meantime, there is NO reason why you cannot keep tributing, or sticking to your payment schedules, buying things off wishlist etc. while I'm tied up!  Knowing i have $$ coming in from my good boys makes not being around much a lot easier. It's what a good piggy does.....takes care of his Mistress no matter what and ESPECIALLY at times like these.!

Mistress Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's time for ALL wannabe piggy losers to jerk away their hard earned money for Mistress to make her happy!!! The thought of joining her losers now makes a worthless cocks throb so hard!!!