Monday, July 22, 2013

Close Call

My Flop Wimp contacted me last night very upset because his boss had told him he had to go to a meeting on the day we plan to meet at the airport in a couple weeks. The plan was to meet go to the ATM and me take his max amount and then to open his wallet and take what was in there. We were both VERY excited about this...so thank goodness I have a layover on the way back home and will meet him then. He will make sure the money I was going to take beforehand is in my account and more than likely on the way back when I see him I will be taking his next deposit for my Italy trip. I am also planning on having a layover on way to NYC so I can take more right before I leave the country. I LOVE what I have turned him into he he he

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some day this could be me! Meeting you at an ATM; you laughing at me as you take the max amount from my account; demanding my wallet and emptying it completely; leaving me with nothing as you just laugh at me for being so stupid! It really is SO exciting to think this could be me... someday (sigh)!