Tuesday, July 16, 2013

You Never Know

Over the weekend I noticed a Loser had listened to one of my NF recordings but hadn't left feedback. Normally I don't pay attention to this but my Loser radar told me to email him and ask why and also tempt him into a live session on the phone. So he wrote back immediately and called one of my lines and we were chatting and I mentioned my "Ignore Line" and he asked about it and should he call that one. I told him yes and so he did. Ended up doing lots of calls on the Ignore Line this weekend. He even did things to entertain me to get my attention like crack and egg on his head and then add flour to it LMAO! He now has the nickname STUPID and is out of town for a few weeks but I KNOW he's thinking of mistress and can't wait for him to get back so I can take more and more!

No comments: