Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Future of my Flip Flop Wimp

So much lies ahead for my wimp. He has started deposits for my trip to Italy (of course doesn't mean other's can't add to it). Next month we will be meeting at the airport again as I'm on my way to Detroit and I will lead him to the ATM where he will put in his code and I will push him out of the way and take the Max daily allowed. THEN I will reach into his wallet and take what's in there. So I have enough spending money for the weekend. I can't WAIT and hope to at least take pics of this wonderful event. He knows he has to pay a very high amount for videos now because I hate making them and also if he wishes to speak to me on the phone on NF it will be for no less than $10 a minute. Not to mention that once he pays the VERY high amount to buy back the current pair of worn flip flops that he bought for me. He will have to pay another sum to be able to open the box and cuddle up with them or as we like to call it "Date" them. After that he will start paying on the next pair which he bought for me recently and those are even more to buy back. I would say he knows exactly what his loser life will be like for quite a while. Pretty much the way I feel about him now is "Fuck off until u can pay!" LMAO! The Dark pair of flops would be his "girlfriend #1" and the lighter ones are the new "Girlfriend" which he will be dating next. he he he

No comments: